Thursday 8 November 2012

Front Cover Drafts

      Below are drafts I have created through cutting up images and sticking them onto an A4 page. I used realt typefaces and images as it helped em get a sence of what mine would look like as I stuck to the same genre too. When I made my final drafts I didn't stick to one particular front cover draft as there were elements of each that I wanted to incorporate into my work. For instance, what I did used in the first draft is the placing of the bar code, in the bottom right vertically aswell as this, I included the word 'plus' too excite the audience for more. What I did use in my second draft is the positioning of the key image, it is on the right so that the text can neatly sit on the left, leaving much more space for text to. What I used on the third draft within my work is the footer, stating the name of more bands that are included in my final piece, with  a graphic to seperate each word. Another element I followed in my third draft is the use of a poster section, it makes the page more fun.


Draft 1

             

 Draft 2:

Draft 3


No comments:

Post a Comment