Thursday 8 November 2012

Analysis of Band-Genre Research

I have moved onto researching bands that shar the same genre as my magazine. By doing this I gain a sense of the mise-en-scene of fashion within emo/metal/grunge social groups. I also will research there website so i can see what things are popular on there that could fit onto my magazine. Finally I am going to analyse the bands album artwork so I can gain an understanding of what makes an effective peice of work stands out and how it effectivley has a meaning to it. The three bands I will be researching are A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon and Asking Alexandria, I have chosen these three as they are well known metal bands who are popular and share the same themes yet contrast and stand out in there own way.

A Day To Remember

Album Artwork
Fashion
Website

Bring Me The Horizon

Album Artwork




Fashion

Website

Asking Alexandria

Album Artwork


Fashion

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment