Thursday 8 November 2012

Double Page Spread Drafts

Below are drafts of my double page spreads that I have created through real images and typfaces and freehand writing. When making my final product I didn't stick to a particular draft as tehre were elements on each that I liked. What I did include into my final piece that I included in the 1st draft is the use of a drop cap as it looks professional and is a common code and convention for articles. I also included the typical furniture of having page numbers, I stuck to the same page numbers aswell so I knew what my pager would like. In my second draft I used the layout of having pictures on the right and text on the left in my work to make it neat and clear. I also included the style of article which is an interview, using the initials of the letters to show who is speaking however I didn't include 'ME' I used a differnce in colour to differntiate when I was talking and when the band members were talking. On my third draft I included the way the quote is sideways, this is conventional and makes the page look different and stand out. I also included a quote into my final piece as it is more exciting and special for an audience as their idols have said it, I took this idea from my third draft.


1st Draft





2nd Draft




3rd Draft


No comments:

Post a Comment