Thursday 8 November 2012

Contents Draft


Below are contents drafts I have created through freehand drawing and cutting out images. By doing so I can follow the mise-en-scene and poses used within these real images for my final product.  I didn't stick to one particular contents page however the third draft is more similar to my final product. What I did use in my first draft is the sentence 'what's been rocking up this week?' I used this as it helped to include the genre within it and was different to just having 'contents.' What I included in my second draft into my final contents page is the regulars and features section, it helped to seperate text well and was different regular magazines, I also followed the colour scheme of red and black as they contrasted an drepresented the genre. What I followed in my final contents draft into my final contents page is the use of an editors message, it inroduces the reader to the magazine and the issue itself. I also included the use of a  key image as the header to explain that it's the top story and so the reader knows that there is a double page spread article on it.


Draft 1



Draft 2

 



Draft 3



No comments:

Post a Comment